Wortham Air Conditioning provides ductless mini-splits in Freestone County and Limestone County from top brands. Our indoor comfort specialists can design and install a system to provide flexible, energy-efficient air conditioning and heating for homes without a duct system. In addition, we offer repair services for problems with your existing ductless system.
If you are interested in learning more about ductless mini-splits, please call (254) 271-0549 to speak with a knowledgeable member of our staff.
Quiet & Efficient Cooling Without Ductwork
Central air conditioning requires ductwork to distribute the cooled air throughout your house. When you only need air conditioning in one part of the home, you don’t have a functioning duct system, or installing ductwork is impossible or impractical, ductless mini-splits can provide the ideal solution. These systems offer the versatility needed to customize the system to any requirement.
Ductless mini-splits are beneficial for:
- Energy efficiency: Ductless mini-splits are more energy efficient than central air conditioning and heat pumps in a few ways. You can save energy by controlling the temperature in different areas of the house, and there is no loss of conditioned air through leaky ductwork.
- Greater control: Since you can set each air handler to a different temperature, you have more control over the comfort level in each area of the house.
- Scalable to any cooling requirement: Ductless mini-splits are scalable to accommodate any home comfort need. You can use one air handler to provide AC in a home addition or install multiple air handlers to cool different areas of the house.
- Quiet performance: These systems are quieter than central air conditioning systems and window air conditioners.
- Better air quality: Ductless mini-splits control humidity to reduce mold or mildew in the air and filter out airborne contaminants. In addition, the air does not move through ductwork and pick up contaminants, so you will have better indoor air quality.
- Ability to heat and cool the house: Ductless mini-splits can provide just air conditioning or both heating and cooling, like a heat pump. This allows you to select the system that best meets your indoor comfort needs throughout the year.
Ductless mini-splits have an outdoor compressor and indoor unit, similar to a central air conditioner or heat pump. However, the conditioned air is not distributed through a duct system. The indoor air handler brings the cooled air directly into the space. Systems with a heating component reverse direction like a heat pump to warm the house in the winter months.
Years of ExperienceWe’ve been in the business for over 67 years and hire only the most qualified, professional HVAC service specialists. Offering air conditioning and heating repairs, installation, and sales alongside other important services, we’re the complete package for all of your needs.
Family and Locally OwnedFor over 67 years, Wortham Air Conditioning has been proudly family owned and operated. This allows us to have a close and accurate vision of the direction of our business while also keeping us closely connected to our community. We’re dedicated to providing family-driven service every day!
You Name It, We Service It!While we’re proud dealers of the prestigious and reliable Carrier® brand, we service all brands and types of air conditioning and heating units. No matter what brand you have, we’ll be able to fix it quickly and easily. Our technicians are equipped to repair, service, and install it all!
Whether you need air conditioning in one room or the entire house, ductless mini-splits offer a flexible solution that can be completely customized to your needs. We can help you design a system that is tailored to your home cooling needs and provide a free estimate for your installation. Our technicians are well-versed in ductless systems to ensure precise installation.
Get in touch with us at (254) 271-0549 for a free estimate on services for ductless mini-splits in Freestone County.
They do a good job!
"What stands out the most is that they are very professional. They do a good job."- Sue M.
Wortham air is still my company of choice!
"Air conditioner checked and serviced! Wortham air is still my company of choice! Very professional, thorough, and friendly company to do business with."- Pam D.
Top notch technician.
"Jonathan replaced a defective evaporator and did a first class job. Unit is cooling very well."- Bobby H.
I wouldn't use anyone else.
"I have used Mike with Wortham A/C for over 20 years. He's a good, honest man and always fair with his customers."- Cathey W.
I have used Wortham Air for the past several years.
"I have used Wortham Air for the past several years. I have two rental cabins on Lake Richland Chambersa and whenever there is any type of A/C or Heating problem they are there very promptly."- Patrick B.